A disclaimer page in a blog is by and large any announcement expected to indicate or delimit the extent of rights and commitments that might be practiced and implemented by gatherings in a legitimately perceived relationship.
How to Create a Disclaimer Page for Blogger/WordPress
To create a disclaimer page for your blog/website you can either write a detailed disclaimer page by yourself or you can use any online disclaimer page generator to write Disclaimer for your blog.
You can download my read-made disclaimer template. You just have to change the fields like (Your Site Name, Your Site URL). >>Download Disclaimer Page Template<<
How to Create Disclaimer Page using Online Disclaimer page Generator?
- Go to any Online Disclaimer page Generator Site.
- Disclaimer Page generator will ask you to fill your site URL and Email address.
- After filling all information at the end you’ll find “Create my Disclaimer”, after clicking that button automatically a mail will be sent in your email address or you may find direct copy option. It depends which site you’re using.
How to add Disclaimer Page to your Blog?
- Open your WordPress/Blogger dashboard > Pages > Add New.
- Name your page as “Disclaimer” then paste the Disclaimer text.
- Publish it.
You’re done. Now you have successfully created your Disclaimer Page.
- How to add Contact Us Form page in Blogger blog?
- How To Create About Us Page For Blogger And WordPress?
- How To Create Terms and Condition Page For Blogger And WordPress?